Monday, January 7, 2008

The Rock

Why did anyone like The Rock? I mean he had no talent as a wrestler , hes a good actor but he sucked as a wrestler. He couldnt even do a simple submission like the sharpshooter right. I mean , whats with the stupid jokes and catch phrases? What kind of man uses the word candy to describe another mans ass? Why was he so obsessed with shoving things up someones ass? Did he have something shoved up his or something? Im not saying hes gay but he did sound gay sometimes. I mean I know he has a daughter and a wife so I know hes not gay but I think the writers are. Now back to the catch phrases. It doesnt matter if the peoples chump humps the peoples rump and it doesnt matter if the peoples chump takes a peoples dump on the peoples stump and lets ya smelllllllllll.... what hes really cookin. It doesnt matter if the peoples stroodle gets renamed the peoples shrunken noodle and gets bit off by the peoples poodle. By the way , the only thing gayer than the peoples eyebrow was the gay people who jerkoff to it. Yes Im talking about you Rico.

No comments: