Saturday, January 12, 2008

Big Daddy V

Should I say Big Flabby V? Whos he kidding? No woman on the planet would ever, ever call him Big Daddy. Speaking of women , Why dont you wear a bra ? You got more tits than every wwe diva combined. Look fat man , no one wants to see all that flab jiggling so put a damn shirt on. You think youre a badass? Well I think youre a fatass with no talent . Oh big deal youre 1000 lbs and you like to squash people . Hey, how the hell do you fit into the arenas? I mean, do you have to go thru the same doors as the semi's? My point is You cant be a Big Daddy just cause youre a fat pig. Im a real Big Daddy ask your sister, hell ask your mom, ask your girl. Your girl said she felt like a lesbian with you cause your dicks so small. No one will ever call you big daddy. Hey I got a idea, since you already look like a really bad west hollywood hooker , change your name to Big Mama P "Pussy" and then Rosie O Donnel can call you big mama everynight.

No comments: